Friday, October 19, 2007

I love Kogepan

Guess what? I just bought a recipe on bread during lunch today. Yes! LUNCH! Rachie was telling me that Kinokuniya's having 20% discount storewide for their Privilege Member, thus being one of them , she asked if I'm interested.

Being a super underage auntie, knowing that there's 10% is enough to make me crawl all the way there and so when there's a 20% discount, you know how fast I can run. Was so engrossed with all the recipes book that I nearly forgotten about Rachie. Muahahha! Runsack lots of collections on the shelves but many were either too expensive, I had them already or I'm not really into that. Was like shrugging my shoulders through the books when I chanced upon this book <孟老師的100道麵包>. I thought I was seeing things so I rubbed my eyes and look again. Okay, I'm being exaggerating here. Anyway, the book was sealed up and I was too shy to ask the staff to open it up for me. The cover itself is already so tempting so without much hesitation, I bought it!

The moment I reached my office, I couldn't wait to unseal the package! I'm just too excited over it. After a few flip through, I know I bought my perfect book! The content is just so full and I truly love it. I shall start with my bread kneading session then! Wish me luck!



5 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...

I love to get this book too :)

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Hi HHB,

I'm so honoured to see you visiting my blog :) I truly heart your blog that I listed it in my favourtite folder.

This book was indeed a good one. I love it to core :D
Btw, I went to Popular Bookstore and realised that many of their recipes were on discount. Bought 3 books for $9.90 and they were relatively good books too! Maybe u can try digging the books like how I do at popular :P

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop this web site
yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to
create my own personal site and want to learn where you got this from or what the theme is
named. Cheers!

Take a look at my web-site: cleanse diet

Anonymous said...

e cigarettes, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette starter kit, e cigarette forum, e cigarette reviews, electronic cigarette

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, buy electronic cigarette, e cigarettes, ecigarette, electronic cigarette