Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Chocolate Chips Muffins



Makes 8 ~ 10 muffins
IngredientsAmounts
Cake Flour200g
Baking Powder2 tsp
Fresh Milk120ml
Butter100g
Sugar80g
Eggs (Beaten)2
  1. Soften the butter at room temperature. Using an electrical mixer, blend the butter finely. The butter should reveal a light pale yellowish colour.

  2. Preheat oven 170 degree Celsius for 7~10 mins.

  3. Stir in the sugar bit by bit. Continue to blend the mixture with the help of the mixer.

  4. Add in the beaten eggs. Do not pour all at one go. Do it slowly to ensure batter is blended fully with the eggs.

  5. Pour in 60ml of the milk. Sift the flour and baking powder. Blend half of the flour mixture into the butter batter.

  6. When the mixture is finely blended, pour in the remaining milk and flour mixture.

  7. Continue to blend till mixture is smooth and silky.

  8. Pour the ready batter into the muffin cups. Bring to bake at 170 degree Celsius for 25 mins.


Baked these muffins on sunday for our snacks. I promised to bake some for my colleagues, therefore, a woman with integrity normally holds her up promises, I am baking more of the muffins.

As Hubby fell deep in love with these muffins, he urged me to baked some for his colleagues. So here I am, baking EVEN MORE muffins. I think I can bake these muffins with my eyes close.






1 comment:

Inkdot said...

Cool!! Another receipe!! Pls post more!!