Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Easy Banana Loaf



Makes 1 loaf

IngredientsAmounts
All purpose flour
1 1/2 cups
Sugar
1 cup
Mashed bananas
4
Egg
1
Butter (Soften)
1/4 cup
Vanilla extract
1 tsp
Baking soda
1 tsp
Baking powder
1/2 tsp
  1. Combine all the ingredients together and blend well.

  2. Pour the ready batter into a loaf pan and bring to bake at 175 degree Celsius for 55 mins.






The ultra soft custard loaf was finished within 1 day and I had to bake another batch of breakfast to go through this week. I wondered how did we managed to stuff the whole loaf of bread down our stomach within 1 day! LOLx.

Anyway, I was quite tired from work today with the clearing of my emails and getting all the proposals processed. After the Japanese curry, I would say I'm falling asleep! Haha! However, I couldn't live without breakfast and I wouldn't allow my Royal Prince Charming to go on an empty stomach to work too. Not wanting to spent too much time on baking a bread, I decided to surf the web for some easy bakes.

Was goggling and found this Easy Banana loaf recipe from Allrecipes.com . Coincidently, I bought a pack of bananas today and finalized my decision to try my hand on this. By the way, I used to not like bananas because I do not like the "marshy" feelings. However, I think as time passes and with influences from my Royal Prince Charming, I am beginning to like it and accept it :)

The loaf was moist and the sweetness is just what both of us like. I'm beginning to get worried that I might need to bake another batch of breakfast soon :P

No comments: