Friday, October 30, 2009

Korean Bibimbap with a tint of Chinese essence

It has been really really long since I cooked something special for my Prince Charming. I still have 2 Off days due from my Overtime and since Year end is coming soon, I took the chance to have a rest day today. It's been quite sometime since I last took some leave so I decided to do some simple cooking for my Prince Charming.


I woke up err... not very early but good enough to grab some fresh groceries from NTUC. I also went a bit of window shopping with my Mum and went with her for some KFC! Yummy.. I just realised that I only have to topped up 20 cents to upsize my drink from a regular size to a medium size. God, I guess it's been a long long time since I bought any KFC myself. Heee heee...

Anyway, I made simple Bibimbap for our Dinner cause it's won't take up too much of my time and I don't have to fight with the heat in the Kitchen. I don't have any stone pot or whatever you call it so I used a claypot instead. The main thing is to get some rice crackers! LOL~


Yummy~ This is really easy. All you need is dice some vegetables that you like, add in some meat of what you desire and an egg. Mix it with the self-made Gochujiang sauce and it's done!
Korean are really good with handling leftovers. Bibimbap is a wonderful dish that helps to lessen the chances of leftover and it is so easy and yummy! Of course, in Singapore Korean restaurants don't use leftover but you can see it in most Korean shows, don't you?


Mix and mix and mix. Ready to go!

Dinner time!!!!

2 comments:

夏り said...

mdm hu..i miss ur food pics..haha. oh. and congrats!! must eat more nutritious food ya..take good care! eat more KFC..you need more protein. :P

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Ms Chew,

I love KFC for their Chicken Breast only but seems like not many like them so KFC doesn't carry much of them now :( I seriously don't like the thighs cause it's a tad too oily!! Hehe..