Saturday, August 11, 2007

C.H.A.R.C.O.A.L is my baby

I think it's been ages since I last posted my baby's pictures. Fyi, my baby is real big now, just in case you might still think he's still that tiny little cute puppy. I can't imagine baby Charcoal is already 1 year and 2 months old! Aint that fast? It's looks like just yesterday when he first came to me. Awwwwwww.....


Look at that! He's only 1+ mth at that time




The dog series was taken when Charcoal around 3 mths

And now...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.






I can't see you~~~~~~


Charcoal with Didi
* Baby trying to act cool by looking away from the camera*


Charcoal with Didi II
* Look how cute he is~ Awwww. I mean my baby Charcoal not my Didi hor*



Just in case you're wondering where we were. It's Daddy factory you see~ Daddy wanted to bring the foodie offerings for the Ghost Festival to place at the factory for the usual rituals done every year. We had a wonderful day spent there cause it's like back to Kampong old days~ Charcoal's super whopper happy lor, running all over the place knowing that I can't catch him with the fats hanging all over me.

No comments: