Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Free from stress!

Finally after all the late nights, our Wedding Dinner is successfully completed! I AM OFFICALLY STRESS-FREE NOW! I believed all my 姊妹 will understand what I went through during the preparations period.

Mother-in-Law came over on Thursday and we started to clean up the house together. If I'm not wrong, we almost hitted 3am everyday after the cleaning sessions and worst part is I NEED TO WORK THE VERY NEXT DAY! Damn it! Hubby was lucky cause he managed to get his off days and me ? *Shook head* So, I slept at 3am, woke at 630am for work. It's a repetition for like 3 days before I get to move back to my parents' house and have a comfy relaxing sleep.

My Mother-in-Law is very conscious about the cleanliness of the house so majority of the time, I am like doing housechores and washing the toilets. I've learnt my lesson so I try not to drip anymore water droplets on the toilet floor, also I've to stop buying auction clothes and switch to "branded" apparels like Zara, Mango, Gucci, Polo Raplh etc. *Nod Nod* I must learn not to do shopping frequently and I must learnt to maintain the household nicely.

It's really a big difference when you are offically a Married woman. More responsiblites, more committments, more works, more sleepless nights, more things to look out for and worst of all more expenses!

Friends are pestering me for the pics and video clips. I promise that I will try to upload ASAP alright?

I want to thank everyone for attending my wedding dinner. Most importantly, I want to thank my parents for their 養育之恩, thank them for feeding me with so much goodies that I became super obese during my Primary and Secondary school days , thank them for taking their time to go on a diet exercise with me, thank them for bringing me to the Stadium to run off my fats though it didn't work and thank them for giving me the freedom to do whatever I want. I really love my parents so much! Secondly, I want to thank my Mother-in-Law for doting on me and telling me about the good ways to cultivate good house cleaning habits and also thank her for entrusting his son, My dearest hubby to me. I will do my best to feed him with my food and make him super obese! WAHAHAHAHAH~ Last but not least, I want to thank my 姊妹 for their efforts in helping me with my wedding preparations and standing there for me when I needed them most, especially Gladis, Peifen, Angela, Huimei and Shi Qi and also stacy for helping me with the wedding stuffs! Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vеrу next timе I rеad
a blog, I hoρе thаt іt
doеs not fail me just as much as this οne.
After all, Υеs, it was my choіce to read, nonеtheleѕѕ I
truly thоught уou would prοbablу have something
useful to talk abоut. All I hеаr iѕ а bunсh οf crуing about something that you could fix if you were not too buѕy searching
for attеntion.

Chеcκ οut my blog pοst - losing weight after 50

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post.
It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

my blog post; garden

Anonymous said...

Way сool! Some eхtгemelу valіd рoints!
I аρpreciatе
уou writіng thіs article and the rest
of the site iѕ also
really good.

Stoρ by my homeρаge ... organic potting soil