Sunday, June 17, 2007

Spendthrift In the making

Ever since working in Town area, I realised that my spending limit had greatly been overused. I've been like buying things almost everyday during lunch! Man~ that's the bad thing about working in Town area cause you get to be surrounded by many many and tonnes of threats around you!!!!!

My credit card bills gonna burst next month I guessed. Furthermore, IT'S GSS NOW! Can't stop myself from the temptations leh! WTH~ Why do I choose to work when it's just right at GSS period!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

I'm just too guilty to see my Credit Card statement via IB. Cham, haven't get my pay already like spend half the month away. Damn it~ Hopefully my mummy and daddy wont get to know about it or else, they gonna ask me to cancel off my Credit cards!

Anyway, it's only 2 weeks since I joined Elsevier. Hopefully everything will be smooth and good. Hopefully I get to increment for my pay next Jan 2008. *迷之聲: FAT HOPE, 你剛加入好不好! *

Well, hopefully I get to perform well during the 1st 3 months of my probabtion. I'll be good okie!

No comments: