Sunday, December 09, 2007

Bye bye Samsung and Hello Toshiba and Sony!

It's sad to bid farewell to my Samsung 37" LCD TV today but I couldn't help it either. I came in First for my Company's D&D Lucky draw and gotten myself a Toshiba 37" LCD Regza Tv + DVD Player + $50 Nets Gift card.

I already had 2 LCDs at home and I couldn't really allocate any more space for the third one. It was a hard choice deciding whether to keep the Samsung or the new Toshiba. After much discussion with my Royal Prince Charming, we agreed to get the Samsung TV off the rack. The Samsung was with us for barely half a year and we bought it at $2599. Now, we are selling it at the price of $1000! Can you believe that? I know it's hard to believe but it's the truth.

The happy buyer beaming with joy shaked our hands and thank us for the offer. Well, count yourself lucky! If I were to have a bigger house, I will definitely keep it for my own use. My parents find the TV too bulky and they already had 2 Tvs too. That's the only alternative.

On a happier note, I got myself a Sony Vaio notebook. I was in a dilemma to choose between pink and white and finally make up my mind to get the royal colour. I always have a fetish for pink but considering that I will be 25 next year, I have to give that thought up. I think pink still suits younger girls better. Now, I don't have to worry about my Royal Prince Charming using the PC as long as I have my notebook, I can do whatever I want!

No comments: