Can't believe it's another long hiatus from me :(
Haven't been blogging since I've been really busy.
It has been a challenging year for me in 2012 I have to say.
Now that it's 2013, guess I really need to re-cap what has happen in 2012 and what has been coming up in 2013 :)
- Left my previous company where I've sloughed hard like a buffalo for 2 years
- Suffered from bloated-ness for a whole month and was suspecting something serious :(
- Sold my 4-rm and upgraded to EA
- Joined my current company and really loving it :) Met nice colleagues and have a great boss who appreicates and understand my needs for Work-Life balance as she understands that I'm a mother and needs to be there for Baby Kwok
- Found out about my pregnancy only after a month into the job! The bloated-ness was one of the pregnancy symptoms :P
- Travelled to Scotland for business trip with Prince Charming and little bun in my oven ;)
- First separation from Baby Kwok for 2 weeks and was so upset that I cried EVERYDAY
- HDB completion done for the selling of my 4rm and moving out from our 1st home and back to my parents place
- Went back to Taipei with Prince Charming, Baby Kwok and little bun bun in my oven for CNY
- Had my 2nd trimester screening and knowing the gender of little bun bun! We're having a princess for #2!
- HDB completion for the purchase of my EA!!! Yay!
- Went for tiles selection and had the flooring measurement done for our parquet :)