Kimchi Fried Rice
|Cooked rice||2 bowls|
|Cubed Crab sticks||2|
|Cabbage slices||3 slices|
|Water (optional)||2 tbsp|
|Cubed onions||1/2 of a small one|
- Heat up the wok and add in the oil. Stir in the cubed onions/garlics.
- Add in the minced pork and stir well. Make sure the meat does not stick to each other.
- Pour the cooked rice into the wok and stir well. Make sure that the rice does not clump together.
- Stir in the beaten egg and blend well. Gather the cubed crabsticks and cabbage slices and stir into the rice mixture.
- When rice is fully mixed with the ingredients, add in the kimchi. Stir well.
- Add in salt and ready to serve. (If your rice is a tad too dry, you may add in some water)
This was what we had for our dinner. It's a simple meal as we had a rather heavy lunch earlier on. It's easy and fast to whipped up this Kimchi fried rice and the taste was just right. Hubby prefers more kimchi in the rice so to compensate, I added some kimchi as his side dish. LOL.
I made some Pork dumplings for our side dish anyway. I just don't know why when I think of Kimchi fried rice, Pork dumplings flashed across my mind. It's like making me have the idea that Kimchi fried rice must be eaten with pork dumplings. LOL. Weird I know :P
This is the pork dumplings that were "forced" by me to eat with my Kimchi fried rice. It's also another easy and simple dish. You just have to season the minced pork with some cubed onions, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Then you wrapped it with wanton/gyoza wrapper and cook them in boiling water. Easy and delicious!