Thursday, January 10, 2008

Vanilla Cupcakes



Makes 12" Cupcakes

IngredientsAmounts
Eggs3
All Purpose Flour
210g
Butter (Soften)
113g
Sugar130g
Salt
1/4 Tsp
Baking Powder
1 1/2 Tsp
Vanilla Extract
1 Tsp
  1. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one upon that.

  2. Add in the vanilla extract and continue to blend.

  3. Sift all the dry ingredients together and add it to the butter mixture. Stir well and pour the batter into each individual cups.

  4. Bring to bake at 177 degree Celsius for 18 mins.






My husband asked if I could bake some cupcakes for his colleagues. How could I reject him? Even though I was tired after making the swiss roll, I will still baked for the sake of him :)

Anyway, I am not sure if I've posted this before. If I have, then I need some Omega 3 pills! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, may i know where i can get vanilla extract from?