Saturday, May 17, 2008

開飯了 Time for Dinner

The day was spent at home doing nothing. The weather was really humid and hot, so we decided not to go out. My Prince Charming complaint that I have not been cooking any Chinese food for him since the day I started experimenting on different baking recipes. Oh well, I'll do it then!

It was just a simple dinner, was it? I defrosted the poultry, pork and other ingredients needed and went off to do some work. By the time they were ready it was already 3pm. I started with the preparations and cooking and took almost 1.5 hrs to complete. 430pm and it's time for dinner! Super early dinner I can say.

By the way, it's too tedious to type out the whole recipes for the food below. If you are interested, leave me a comment and I'll send you the recipes via email ;)


糖醋里肌 Sweet and Sour Pork


麻婆豆腐 Mapo Toufu


清炒嫩波菜 Stir Fry Baby Spinach


玉米蘿蔔蔬菜湯 Sweet Corn and Carrot soup


The spread!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum yum! :D indeed a very yummy spread! i love sweet and sour pork! next time invite me to share leh~ :P i cant help u all in finish those wonderful food. *wink*

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Sure! I think I shall arrange a day for u all to come my house! Our poly classmates ;)

Anonymous said...

Can I have the recipe for sweet and sour pork and mapo toufu?

manda_piglet88@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Can I have the recipe for sweet & sour pork, mapo toufu, baby spinach and corn & carrot soup?
Thanks!

annsohbg@gmail.com