Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hubby's Kuo Big day and Valentine's Day

Alright, firstly I need to apologised for the irregular postings recently due to my heavy workload in school. I'm like trying to squeeze out time to blog but it just seem so hard. I am grabbing every minutes and seconds but it just doesn't seem enough. My workloads are like piling non-stop. Sighhh, I wonder if it's a good sign or what.

Today was a not-so-tired day since PD ended very early! It's the shortest PD I've ever attended since the 1st day I stepped into school and miraculously I survived! Maybe I should participate in the next season of "Survivors". Held a mini class test for my Primary 4 class since I guessed that's the best way for them to re-captured all the topics that we had covered since week 2. Shit, I'm like a workaholic! Even at home, my brain never stop thinking about work. Well, do agree with Miss Chew that we are officially "Living Corpses" from the Educational Sector.
Hmmm, maybe it's a good idea to start this thread into a movie. Investors anyone?

Anyway, 2 major events gonna start popping into my schedule. First, Hubby's birthday! Yes, my handsome, cute, adorable, suave, macho, charming ( I only say that when it's his birthday and Valentine's day HAH!) Huby will be celebrating his 25th birthday and I've specially hand-pick a special gift for him. Gotta to keep him in suspense so won't be revealing any bits. Next will be the ever-romantic Valentine's day! Still cracking my brains for that day, hopefully my brain cells don't get work out since most of them slog like mad cows during my work.

4 comments:

sooaun said...

the both of you are such a sweet and loving couple... hope you have a wonderful valentines!

Orange Jimbo said...

Hi,

Thanks! I'm sure if you have a partner, both of you will be sweet and loving too :)

sooaun said...

hehe, yes i have a partner... we will be celebrating our 9th anniversay in oct this year! :D i believe we are sweet too ;) sometimes abit salty, sometimes abit sour also but never bitter :)

Orange Jimbo said...

Wow! Envy Envy!