Monday, March 01, 2010

Time to pack my Delivery bag!

Remember my previous post mentioning about packing of my delivery hospital bag? I said I will start the preparations at my Week 30 but now 4+ weeks have passed and I've not even started a single packing!!!

My gynae said that all is ready to start popping after 37 weeks of pregnancy and looking at it, I'm left with just 3 -4 weeks time. I better remember to bring back my mini luggage bag from the office today, otherwise I would have to lug the big big luggage at home to the hospital. By then I guess I would have been the laughing stock of the day with everyone staring at my big luggage bag :S


Prince Charming took for me last week on my Week 33 :D
The invincible Stretchmarks have started to crawl in ALL AT ONE SHOT!
Now, it's really time to pile more of that fatty creamy Stretchmarks cream on my tummy.

4 comments:

PlumLeaf 李葉 said...

WOW! That baby belly has grown! How are you feeling? Excited?!

I think I'm beginning to fill out now and am terrified of getting a big baby belly - when you've spent your adult life trying to hide your flabby belly its hard to believe it will get really round soon!

Get your bag ready and enjoy your last few weeks!

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Hello Plumleaf,
Yeah, I'm sort of getting the bag ready. Have been handwashing my baby clothes, mittens and booties. Heh!
I think I just need to get disposable panties and maternity pads ready and I'm all done! I guess so?

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find
It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help
others like you aided me.

Also visit my blog: buy solar panels los angeles

Anonymous said...

Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with afterward you can write
otherwise it is complex to write.

My website :: mederma stretch mark therapy