Saturday, August 04, 2007

Onigrisssss

Has'nt been updating my blog recently due to the overwhelming of contract renewals I gotten from Charlene in NYC. Just wondering when I can have the chance to fly over to NYC to have a meet up with her. She sounds very nice over the emails correspondences we had but sometimes, she can be quite harsh in words probably when the contract is being rushed and I still had gotten the detail done wrongly. Overall, Charlene's still not so bad. I think she should be better than Peter Katz =X

Anyway, I made Onigris yesterday! YESH, 飯糰 Onigiri! Hubby took some pictures but I don't really got the time to upload them. I will do so over this weekends I guess? Brought the Onigiris to work for lunch and Rachie was tempted by the Onigirs that she decided to kopped one of them and makan. She put her thumbs up and said it was Oiishi! Maybe just trying to 加油 for me ba? For your info, I made Tuna and Pork Floss Onigris! Hohoho~ Tuna was done all by myself! I bought the Tuna chunks in mineral water and had it cooked in fried onions and mirin soya sauce. Taste very oiishi neh~

Trying to squeeze out more time for cooking sessions at home. Used to cook so much at my 娘家 but now, *Shakes Head*. I will gambatte!

1 comment:

レイチェル said...

yes, onigiri oishii des ne!!!

haha, dumbledore died in book 6, by snape!!!! =P

beary sad, i know.. i luv him too!