Sunday, February 25, 2007

Officially Mrs Kuo

Today is the 4th day of my Mrs Kuo's 生涯. Actually most of the things remain unchanged except for some vocal part. For instance, sometimes we are so used to calling each other parents as aunties and uncles thus, we tend to forget about needing to change it to Father and Mother in reality. For example, on the day of my ROM, after being legally married to Hubby, I still call my Mother-In-Law "阿姨" and she was like "oh nono, you can't call me 阿姨 now, you have to address me as "媽媽". I was "Oh shit, forgotten that I'm married already!" Hahah~ yaya I think that's very normal for any newly wed.

Anyway, tomorrow's gonna be a working day again. Sigh~

*Mrs Kuo, no work no gain!*

3 comments:

sooaun said...

congratulations to both of you! may God bless your union and life together! it is the start of an exciting adventure as husband and wife :)

Orange Jimbo said...

Heh~ It's another stage of life. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This poѕt іѕ actually a nice one it assists
new the ωeb useгs, who are wishing for bloggіng.



my web blog facebook group