Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Christmas is going to tip at my toes in another 15 days and I'm so excited! It's a season for family and friends and this truly perks up my mood :)

Last year, I wanted to make some Christmas cookies but they failed terribly. I could not even lift up the shaped dough not to say baked them! I guess it's either the recipe or otherwise my skills. I believe it's the latter.

This time round, I bucked up enough courage to try it out again.
IT works and I frosted them with some icings. Though they may not looked as nice as Evan's ones but I'm happy that at least they can be shown to the public now. Hurray!

On a side note, I'm looking for a nice and cozy place for Christmas Dinner.
It'll be good if it's buffet but Ala carte is fine - Not too expensive because you know Christmas is a month of spending! Let me know okay?


Santa Claus is coming to town.!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Your frosted cookies are so nice! I like the blue colour one! Hehe!

Rdgs,
Carrie

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Hello Carrie,

Thanks! This is my first successful Christmas cookies actually :P

Carrie said...

Hello Mrs Kwok,

I've linked your blog to mine, hope your dn't mind.

My web is at http://www.bake-with-love.blogspot.com


Cheers!

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Hi Carrie,

It's an honor :)

Aimei said...

Hey finally see your post again! Nice nice christmas cookies!

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Hello Aimei,

Yes, Yes, it's been a long time since I baked/post something :(

I'm hoping to do more baking but work is really piling like mount everest! Sigh...

I'm hoping 2009 will be better so I can bake more! ;)

zhengning said...

I love the colour of the icing!

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Hi Zhengning,

I do like the colors too so it's a credit to Coloring gels! :D