|Corn flour||2.5 tsp|
|Salt||2 ~3 tsp|
|Sesame oil||3 tsp|
|Sufficient for swallow frying|
*Chicken Marinades: Salt, Pepper, Sesame oil and Soy sauce ( Each 2 tsp)
** Deep frying ingredients: 1 beaten egg, flour and bread crumbs
- De-boned chicken wings by cutting of the joints and slowly crapping off the meat from the bone. Break off the bones from the chicken and you'll get a boneless wing.
- Marinate the chicken overnight. Combine minced pork, spring onions, pepper, salt, corn flour, sugar and sesame oil and mixed well.
- Stuff the minced pork mixture into the boneless wings and bring to steam over medium heat for 10~ 15 mins.
- Roll the steamed wings in beaten egg and pat with flour and breadcrumbs.
- In a wok, pour in the oil and heat it upon medium heat. Swallow fry the wings till golden brown.
There's a stronge tint of Thai essence in my kitchen today. As you see, I made Shrimp toasts this afternoon and later in the evening, I made stuffed wings! Prince Charming was beaming with joy since this is the 2nd time I am doing it. (The last time was 3 yrs ago!)
I do not know how to make the dipping sauce, so we ate it with Tabasco sauce. It was nice but I think with the dipping sauce it would be excellent. Anyone has the recipe for the dipping sauce? :P